Besakih Mother Temple Tour
Besakih Mother Temple Tour is a fun tour to visit the biggest complex temple where everyone wants to visit Bali mother temple in the day. We have designed this tour perfectly to explore the famous tourist attractions in the eastern part of the island including visiting the Kerta Gosa and the landscape of Bukit Jambul Valley. Furthermore, this tour will invite you for an exciting day trip and visit interesting places. Also, this tour is an exclusive tour using a private car so you will feel more comfortable. And even, you will always be accompanied by experienced tour guides and explain the places visited comprehensively. Likewise, our friendly and experienced driver will make your journey smooth and safe. Meanwhile, this tour will be complemented by gourmet lunches in a restaurant with beautiful surroundings.
This is the first place we will visit in Besakih Temple Tour. This place is a relic of the kingdom of Klungkung which was used as a place for justice for subordinate kings who violated the rules of the era. Furthermore, you will find beautiful Balinese-style buildings with Kamasan-style paintings on the building's ceiling. Besides that, the building in this place is fully decorated with Balinese ornaments and a building built on a fish pond. Meanwhile, neatly planted tropical gardens add to the fresh atmosphere in this place. So, this place is very worth visiting and will give you many stories about the whereabouts of kings in this area.
Bukit Jambul is a place on a hill with magnificent views around it in the eastern part of the island of Bali. In connection with that, the name of this place comes from two words, namely Bukit and Jambul. Where Bukit means hill and while Jambul means topknot. This is because in this place there is a hill whose peak is a large banyan tree that looks like a crest. On the other hand, this place offers beautiful views with a rice terrace and green coconut trees that stretch to the edge of the ocean. Meanwhile, fresh and cold air covers this place which is often used as a stopping point for tourists who join the Besakih Temple Tour.
- 08:30 - Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 - Visit Gold and Silverwork
- 10.15 - Visit Wood Carving Artwork
- 11.45 - Visit Kerta Gosa
- 12.30 - Visit Bukit Jambul
- 12.45 - Lunch at a local restaurant in Bukit Jambul
- 14.30 - Visit Besakih Temple
- 15.30 - Back to the hotel
- 17.30 - Arrive at the hotel
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at a local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
- English Speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Drinks during lunch except for mineral water
- Other expenses outside of tour inclusion
- Insurance (please prepare your own travel insurance)